Telling your employer about a chronic health condition | The Young Workers' Rights Service

Everyone has a right to a workplace free from unlawful discrimination. If your employer has treated you unfairly because you have disclosed a chronic health condition or disability, you should get help right away.

If you are under the age of 25 and need legal advice about your situation, call the Young Worker's Rights Service in 1800 953 673 or fill out our webform here:

Funded by the Fair Work Ombudsman's Community Engagement Grants Program.
Be the first to comment