Tackling Imposter Syndrome In Your Career / Job Search



Published
There's a joke that 70% of CEOs admit having imposter syndrome, and the other 30% are lying. Imposter syndrome is that feeling of being a fraud -- often described as 'it's only a matter of time they will see through me" and "luck got me here - I don't deserve to be here." It's been labeled as the silent career killer as professionals - higher percentages of women and minorities - hold themselves back from opportunities due to these mismanaged thoughts.

Join me LIVE on Tue. April 12 at 1 PM PDT/ 4 PM EDT to chat about:
Category
Job
Be the first to comment