Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK if you are on Skilled Worker Visa

If you're on a skilled worker visa and want permanent residency, you must spend a minimum of five years in the UK. Watch the full video to learn more.


Need Help with Your ✈️UK Visa application? Get in touch now—Whatsapp
Be the first to comment