How to switch from the UK Student Visa?

You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:

1) have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor
2) have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
3) can speak, read, write and understand English
4) have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 - you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

Need Help with Your ✈️UK Visa application. Get in touch now—Whatsapp
Be the first to comment